FASHION-STYLE-BEAUTY-MAKEUP-ACCESSORIES

Monday 29 November 2010

CopyCat - Rihanna Bright Pink Lip and Winged EyeLiner

I LOVE Rihanna's makeup, she always looks edgy, funky and bang on trend with her makeup and style. I particularly love her signature winged eyeliner and bright lip, and decided to do a version of her look. For the record, I know I don't look anything like Rihanna - this is just my interpretation of her makeup. I am taking inspiration from this picture below:


Enjoy!


If you want some more information on how to recreate this look, feel free to drop me a comment or send me a tweet!

FACE
Lanacane Anti Chafing Gel
NARS Sheer Glow foundation in Syracuse
Benefit Erase Paste in No. 3
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW35
MAC Peaches Blush
MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow as highlight
Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light

EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked palette - Naked (lid), Buck (crease), Virgin and Naked mixed (browbone highlight)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Whiskey on lower lashline and upper lashline smudged
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero on the waterline
Bourjois Liner Feutre in black (felt tip liner)
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara


LIPS

Rimmel Lipliner in Eastend Snob
GOSH Intens Lip Colour in 304 (intense fuchsia pink colour)

xoxo Angel5ace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment