FASHION-STYLE-BEAUTY-MAKEUP-ACCESSORIES

Monday 8 November 2010

IMATS London 2011 Here I Come..!!

Hi all!

Today I am SUPER excited as I just purchased my ticket to the London IMATS i.e. the International Make Up Artist Trade Show! Now, I am not a makeup artist however the show is open to the public and for those of you who are interested in makeup artistry there are some amazing exhibitors, classes and shows at this world famous two day event. IMATS is held in 4 countries and the Toronto show was this weekend. I have been hearing from some of my fellow beauty bloggers in Canada that it was just fantastic and more importantly they managed to pick up some goodies from the exhibitors too. The London IMATS is held over 2 days (Sat and Sun 29-30 January 2011) and I will be going on just the Saturday, so if you are also attending let me know! If you are interested just check out the info below and if it sounds appealing try to purchase your ticket before December 17th as the prices go up after that date.

Some blurb from the website:

"The International Make-Up Artist Trade Show is the make-up world’s biggest gathering. Thousands of make-up artists, vendors and enthusiasts discuss, display and collect the best the industry has to offer. Make-up pros from fashion and film (including Oscar, BAFTA and Saturn award winners) provide education and demonstrations at IMATS, and new products often debut there. "

Here is a link to the official website http://www.imatsshow.com/london/london_index.php

xoxo Angel5ace xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm edging closer towards going as does sound like a fantastic show, even if the rest of the locations have more exhibitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vicky I know right? So jealous of the Canadian bloggers as the Toronto show sounded awesome.. may have to try to attend that next year (sis-in-law lives in Toronto). Rem to get your ticket before the prices go up xoxo

    ReplyDelete