FASHION-STYLE-BEAUTY-MAKEUP-ACCESSORIES

Wednesday 29 December 2010

My Favourite Pinky Nude Lip and Peru Update!!

Hi my little Cherubs! How did your Xmas go?

I know I haven´t posted in forever, just been busy with the Xmas season and also getting ready for my Peru and Miami trip!

We have now been in Peru for 4 days and are having a lovely relaxing time! We attended my friend´s wedding which was just magical. I will try to share some photos when I get back.

We are going to Cuzco tomorrow to see Macchu Picchu so I cannot wait for that!!

I just wanted to quickly share with you my absolute favourite pinky nude lip which I am rocking as often as possible. It gives me that perfect balance between looking natural and fresh and sophisticated too. It is a little Kardashian inspired as it is basically MAC Stripdown liner and MAC Angel lipstick. I dont feel the need to use a gloss over the top as Angel is a frost finish so it has a lovely sheen.

Sorry I cant post pics at the moment but there will be plenty of posts when I get back!

Oh and just to share, I just had the most AMAZING mani and pedi for a mere $8!!!! Sooo cheap! Is it wrong that I love getting my nails done this much??!! The shade I chose for my mani was a Revlon one called Peach Nectar - just gorgeous!

xoxo Angel5ace xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Have an amazing time!
    I left you a versatile blogger award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete