FASHION-STYLE-BEAUTY-MAKEUP-ACCESSORIES

Thursday 13 January 2011

Peru and Miami Travels - PIC HEAVY!!


Hi my Cherubitas!
Just wanted to share a few pics of my recent travels to Peru and Miami. I know this isn't necessarily beauty/fashion related, but travelling is definately one of my major passions! I love the thrill of discovering new places, cultures, sights, sounds and foods. I am entirely addicted to travelling and as many places as I have visited, there are always more places I want to go to.

South America is one of the places I have wanted to visit for some time, so when my friend told me that she and her Peruvian fiancee had decided to have their wedding in Lima, Peru, and would we like to come? Well, the answer was a "hell yeah!". She also arranged a group honeymoon tour to Cuzco and the Sacred Valley to see, amongst other amazing sights, one of the 7 wonders of the world - Macchu Picchu. It has always been my dream to trek to Macchu Picchu, as this was a group tour we didn't do the 4 day trek but took the comfortable option of the train up to the site. Apart from Macchu Picchu we saw some other awe inspiring sights in the Sacred Valley and Cuzco itself, or the Inka capital, is just the most beautiful city - the city of clouds due to the extremely high altitude. We didn't get to visit any other South America countries unfortunately, but we did have the time of our lives, with a nice little relaxation stopover in Miami on the way back.
So here are some pics (and for you beauty addicts, look out for the pics of MAC on Lincoln and Rickys NYC in Lincoln Mall), enjoy!

Macchu Picchu! Mesmerising..

Local Peruvian man


Get ready for your close up Mr Llama!



At the New Years Eve party, we enjoyed a sumptuous dinner of Alpaca meat - in case you are wondering, Alpacas are mountain goats, which look very similar to llamas, and taste like lamb!




Mr Angel5ace and I looking down at Cuzco valley


Cuddling a local kittie in a beautiful fabrics store in Cuzco..


Lima by night.



The Cardozo Hotel in Miami (Gloria Estefan owns this 1960's Art Deco boutique hotel)




MAC on Washington Avenue

Gorgeous South Beach

Me smooching a baby alligator in the Florida Everglades.. and YES it is a real live alligator!! haha!

Just chillin, Miami style..

Ricky's NYC - a really cool beauty/cosmetic supply store with all the "it" products such as the beauty blender, Chi straighteners, Japonesque lash placement tools etc

Hope you enjoyed the pictures, I certainly enjoyed the trip!

xoxo Angel5ace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment